Students interested in MOWR for 2017-2018 school year (including the summer of 2017) must complete the steps outlined below by April 14, 2017.
1. Find out if MOWR a good fit for you? Click here to complete the MOWR readiness checklist.
2. Read MOWR Frequently Asked Questions For Students & Parents
3. Complete the RHHS application. Follow this link to access the RHHS application. The essay will be evaluated using this rubric.
4. Go to the webpage of the school you are interested in and read their MOWR information.
5. Meet with your School Counselor for academic advisement. Mrs. Rose, in room 602, can help you schedule an appointment or you can follow the links below
6. Meet with Mr. Ingram to sign the Participation Agreement. All appointments to meet regarding the Participation Agreement will be scheduled through Class Messenger. You will received directions about scheduling your appointment through Class Messenger in early February.
7. Current MOWR Students:
All students currently participating in MOWR who plan to participate during the 2017-18 school year need to join the Class Messenger group 17-18 RHHS MOWR Student (the class code is NPKWQ3). It is through this group that ALL important dates and information will be communicated to you. A new Student Participation Agreement must be signed each semester. The schedule to sign-up for Participation Agreement meetings will be published in February through Class Messenger exclusively.