AP Exam registration is earlier this year for students in first semester or year-long AP classes. Once again, for the 2020 AP exams, students at Richmond Hill High School will be registering online. This registration will only take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer with internet access. Once students complete their registration on Total Registration, they should proceed to myap.collegeboard.org to log into their AP Online Classroom where they will find lots of resources their teachers are using to enhance the learning experience.
This year each AP exam costs $100.00. The state of Georgia will pay for one STEM exam per student or one exam for students who qualify for free or reduced lunch. If you have any questions about financial assistance, please contact Mrs. Tanner, email@example.com, to learn more.
Online Exam registration will begin on Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 8:00 AM and end on Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 11:01 PM. In order to register, students should click on the link provided on the school website or visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/112525. To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions. Registration is not complete until students have printed the pdf of the confirmation page that is provided at the end and joined the AP classroom on the College Board site. We know that parents may desire to register their students for exams. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
Richmond Hill High School is excited to offer families the convenience of paying exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration. Paying online is a great way to make sure that payment has been made while avoiding mailing payment. However, you may mail in a check to Total Registration if you prefer.
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
- Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 8:00 AM - Registration Begins
- Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 6:00 AM - Registrations and payments after this date will incur a $40 late fee per exam for courses beginning in first semester.
- Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 11:01 PM – All Registration Ends
- Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 11:01 PM - Registrations that have not been paid for will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
- Fri, Nov 8, 2019 - Last day to cancel an exam and receive a full refund for courses beginning in first semester.
- Fri, Feb 28, 2020 - Last day to cancel an exam with a cancellation fee of $40.00.
Please contact Ms Merry Tanner, firstname.lastname@example.org , if you would like to register for an exam not listed or have any questions.