This year our volunteer program requirements are online. In order to volunteer in the Bryan County Schools, you will need to;
1. Fill out the online form using this link, BCS Volunteer Registration and Online Assessment.
2. You will then be directed to another link for the online Mandatory Reporting assessment.
3. You will receive an email with your grade.
4. If you do not make 100%, you will need to retake the online assessment.
5. Once you have passed with 100%, you will then need to print the volunteer agreement form in the final link and turn that in to each school you plan to volunteer at.
6. Thank you for volunteering in the Bryan County School System. Your help is an invaluable asset to our students and school system!
BCS Volunteer Handbook